Monday, August 11, 2008

starting

This is the mini-version of what would happen were I to design and build my own house. The house would never happen due to all the changes-first on paper, then after construction began. So no custom house until I overcome whatever OCD causes that. But the blog has begun....

I'm leaving out humor, at least I intend to. it may sneak in but it won't work well, especially my style.

thought for the day -- God is infinite (not just in a math way, but in personality) and so my knowledge of Him will never be complete (at least in this life) so if my relationship with Him seems stagnant, is something wrong? (yes) What causes the relationship to go stagnant? (tons of books written already on this but.... could it be that I'm not comfortable with what I may 'discover' next? especially if what I've already come to know doesn't fit in my 'box'? Do I guage my 'maturity' by where i perceive others around me are?

No comments: